Sunday, January 2, 2011

Post-pregnancy stats

Well, I am so happy and blessed...my Grandma Otterness passed down a body meant for having babies. Grandma O. told me a story of when she delivered Gary, she left the hospital in her regular clothes- a tight brown polka-dotted dress. :)

Postpartum day 1: 74.7 kg (week 1 = 150 lbs) and body basically back to normal. I was back in to my pre-pregnancy clothes though I will say I am in no way shape or form toned. Pure jiggle jello madness. Pre-pregnancy I was in pretty good shape...and obviously post-pregnancy I am not. My belly is not the same, with a nice dark line all the way down it (that doesn't appear it will be leaving anytime soon) and a little stretched out.

Boobs: oh holy Jesus...(see a later post for details on this ridiculousness) 34 H, and hangs out around my belly button...oi oi oi.

Managed to avoid stretch marks and tattoo distortion. +1 hemorrhoid. Belly piercing was maintained and the regular ring is back in.

There is some serious "rebuilding" for this body...but not at this juncture in time...maybe later. :) ...cause no one expects me to look good and I don't need to be in a swimsuit for 6 months or more. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment