Saturday, October 30, 2010

40 wks...and still pregnant

40 weeks: STILL PREGNANT

There are some things I'll miss about being pregnant: sympathy all the time ...what I don't understand is how new moms don't get more sympathy- they're losing sleep and have it at least AS rough as a pregnant person (minus the inability to move); elastic waist bands; not having to suck in; the ability to eat whatever whenever I want (not that I really took that much advantage of it); feeling her move around MOST of the time; most of the attention I got (people always smiling at me and so pleasant and excited about what is to come for us).

I'm excited for: SEEING HER, starting traditions, doing really fun things with her and her cousins like sleepovers and baking and shopping, watching/seeing Jamie with her.

I FINALLY delivered Miss Vera Kay Kapplinger Nov. 2 (due date Oct. 30). Best day of my life to date. :) This pregnancy is OVER- peace! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment