Tuesday, June 22, 2010

weeks 12-13: extreme fatigue

Well holy smokes...it was during this time, Jamie and I moved onto the next phase in life = homeowners. Packing wasn't really in the cards...thinking we could just laundry-basket-move. Well that's great and all, but unpacking clusterfuck laundry baskets into a place where I have no idea where things are going is not the brightest idea we've had. Nonetheless that didn't stop us from doing just that- laundry-basket-moving...idiots. Thank goodness for Kenny and Brad who came to help us one day...Kenny and I packed and the boys loaded the vehicles and then they unloaded while we unpacked. It was pretty slick. Unfortunately there was a TON left to do, and we were left to it alone. I, feeling pretty terrible and so super exhausted, along with Jamie, packed up our belongings and moved on. It was really rough- we were so tired, and basically at each other's throat by the end of the week. So so so happy to be in our own place. :)

I hate reflux. My symptoms = bloating, belching, and a constant dull epigastric ache = blah! This really makes me finicky...and I'm still not cooking...poor Jamie.

All I want is chocoloate milk and pop tarts, and OJ too. No meat, no broccoli. And for dessert? Tums.

Still sooooooo tired.

I CAN.NOT.GET.RID of these tensions headaches. I have at least one a week. :( Dr Zimmer got another visit and I hit up an hour long massage too...cracking wins for the best treatment.

I met with Tiffany, my personal trainer to discuss a workout regimen fit for a pregnant lady. Basically it's ok to work out like I was but beware of loose joints, dizziness, and balance issues. Alrighty then. Now if I can just acquire the motivation...

We had a Doppler US which was really great. Each time we're in for a visit, I just feel so much better. Progress, progress. :) This one hit a little close to home, particularly for Jamie. Sadly, this week we found out Jenny and Tyler lost the twins, thus making our experience pretty bittersweet and emotional. It's hard to be happy when someone we love will never have what we are experiencing... And then to think we have a world full of undeserved/unwanted pregnancies...pretty much makes me/us sick. So on that chipper note...

Continuing to dream about a boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment