Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Week 15: Mother's Day

Sunday was Mother's Day. Jamie bought me THE sweetest card which made me cry in the Mall of America, and along with that he gave me the over-the-ear Bose headphones I've been wanting for a super long time. The perfect present is what he gave me. This way Omar can listen to tunes too. How thoughtful! That is why I love that man. :)

We had the Breast Cancer Walk at the Mall of America as well. What a profound experience. 7500 people did the run along with Jamie and Otter (who got 18th or so), and over 30,000 people did the walk. A sea of pink and all for one cause...simply amazing.

While at the MOA, I picked up a belly band and sleep bras. The belly band is an elastic band placed over an open zipper/button so I can wear my regular pants longer. The problem? Who the hell wants to see (via spandex) that my fly is wide open...not exactly difficult to see when all the shirts I have are tight. With loose shirts, they work great though.

Seems my cravings change...this week is creamy soups including broccoli and cheese, french onion, and cream of chicken and wild rice. :) Fantastic

Got crackin on the lotion application. Twice a day to the belly and boobs. Gotta do my best at preventing those stretch marks.

Current stats: 150 lbs (5 lb weight gain), and boobs are bigger :)

No comments:

Post a Comment