Sunday, March 7, 2010

Original stats

To document the drastic changes Omar caused...I must report my pre-pregnancy stats.
Weight: 144.8lbs
Size: 8 (or 29)
Bra: 34DD, slightly south
Top: Medium/Large (depending if boobs contribute due to style of shirt)
Piercings: belly button, ears
Tattoos: lower back
Overall I'm in the best shape I've been in since early college which I'm stoked about. I am fully aware this is a body-altering experience thus it's a GOOD thing I'm in great shape...though I'm a little depressed this "best state ever" condition not being lived out a little longer...especially given a couple of my new purchases for the summer. Hopefully those amazing new pieces will only collect dust for one year...pulling em out the first summer post-pregnancy (a goal!!!). :)

Stay tuned for post-pregnancy stats.

No comments:

Post a Comment