Sunday, February 14, 2010

of course I forgot one...

...of course I forgot one of my shopping rules...

10. IS IT MEANT TO BE?: This one I love...if it's in my size it was meant to be, if not, I probably wouldn't have made it look good. :) haha... It's another firm shopping rule I live by. It's REALLY meant to be if the last one is in your size...in fact, you probably don't even need to try it on- that is a sign from God right there. :)

Funny thing is, sometimes I really do feel designers are designing specifically for me. :) Like today for instance, the stars aligned and I was united with a little shorts jumpsuit that looks like an old swimsuit from the era where curves were embraced and full thighs were sexy. I picked the trendy number out, and it was available in my size (a sign!). When I slipped it on, the angels sang from the heavens. Immediately I smiled, a little nervous at first since I get a little self-conscious about my thighs. I stepped out of the dressing room (for a little person-to-person validation (besides the angels)). The dressing lady took one look and was like, "that is SO cute!!" Cha-ching! Done. :) There was another girl (about 14 years old and 60 pounds) trying on this very outfit...while her friend commented how after seeing me, she knew her little friend did not have the body-type for this number. :) It's those moments that I live for...reasons I love shopping... Sometimes it's just right. :) And if an experience like that doesn't give you confidence, I don't know what will. ROCK IT! :)

1 comment: