Friday, February 25, 2011

thank God for television

Baby V and I did a whole lot of snuggling while on maternity leave, and what was momma doing during all of this, besides lovin up the cutest baby in the whole world and taking naps...watching TV. Sadly, Vera joined this world just in time for the start of winter, thus making outside excursions non-existent. So, we were cooped up inside.

Shows of choice? Really more like stations of choice: Bravo, TLC, CMT, Vh1
Garbage TV = my favorite. I think I saw almost every episode of the "Real Housewives of...Orange County and Beverly Hills, " Millionaire Matchmaker, Tabitha's Salon Takeover, Top Chef (all on Bravo). On TLC I watched, What not to wear and Cake boss. In the mornings we watched music videos on Vh1 and CMT. I would even watch the same episodes several times...haha.

Anything about baking/cooking AND fashion...MY FAVS :) Wouldn't want to stress or overwork my brain...no problem. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment