Monday, February 28, 2011

leave half over (6 wks)

I can't believe my maternity leave is half over already. :( Time has gone by so fast. Every day Jam and I look at her and think she's changed so much.

- Tried the pack n play this week...no problems. Vera is her mother's child- and the super-power of the ability to sleep anywhere has been passed on. YES!
- We just love it when she smiles and chuckles while she's sleeping...wonder what she's dreaming about.
- V loves to hold on to us when she's upright and LOVES to snuggle. :)
- ROUND 2 bottle battle: Playtex vs Vera...Playtex 0, Vera 1.
- Vera is still so gasey...I think it's reflux.
- We popped in to work and passed Vera around...everyone just thought she was so cute in her AC/DC onesie. Jam was such a proud papa, wanting to show her off to his class and the lab.
- Had my 6 wk check up with the midwives and checked out ok. 8lbs left before I'm back to my pre-baby weight. Got the ok to exercise and have sex...yah...haha. Started the pill again. I'll leave the sex story out...it's a bit personal, but wtf is with the bleeding/period crap after that...for one week...ugh!
- V scoped out her first basketball game and LOVED it! She loved all the noise and watched intently as the boys ran up and down the court. :):)
- Jamie gave baby girl a bath for the first time. He was so nervous and wanted me to tell him every single step. :) But he did a good job and Vera got clean. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment